White self-rising flour
Fat free buttermilk
2 cup(s), halved or quartered if large
1 cup(s), halved if large
- Shred zucchini on the large holes of a box grater onto a double layer of paper towels. Gather edges of paper towels around zucchini and squeeze firmly to extract as much liquid as possible.
- Preheat a nonstick waffle iron. Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk together buttermilk, oil, vanilla, and egg in another bowl. Make a well in center of flour mixture. Add buttermilk mixture, and stir until combined. Fold in zucchini.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray. Scoop about ½ cup batter into waffle iron, close lid, and cook until lightly browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes. Place waffle on a wire rack and keep warm. Repeat process three more times to make 4 waffles total.
- Combine strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries in a bowl; spoon berries over waffles.
- Serving size: 1 waffle and 1 cup berries