Wild mushrooms on polenta rounds
Fat free ready-to-eat polenta (in tube)
18 oz, sliced into 16 rounds
Grated Parmesan cheese
1¼ pound(s), mixed, tough stems trimmed, sliced
2 medium clove(s), finely chopped
1½ tsp, fresh, chopped
¼ tsp, freshly ground
3 Tbsp, (light cream cheese)
Fat free vegetable broth
2 Tbsp, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Arrange polenta on baking sheet in single layer. Lightly coat polenta with nonstick spray and sprinkle each round with 1/4 teaspoon Parmesan; bake until Parmesan is lightly browned, 15−18 minutes.
- While polenta rounds bake, prepare mushroom topping. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, until they release most of their liquid, about 12 minutes. Stir in garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper; cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir cream cheese and broth into skillet; cook over medium-low heat until cream cheese melts and mixture looks creamy, 2−3 minutes.
- To assemble, place about 2 tablespoons mushroom mixture onto each polenta round. Sprinkle each round with 1/4 teaspoon Parmesan and garnish with parsley.