Very Veggie Nachos
- Total Time
Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread3 item(s)
canned low sodium black beans½ cup(s), drained and rinsed
uncooked bell pepper(s)1 cup(s), diced
cooked frozen yellow corn½ cup(s), thawed
ground cumin¼ tsp
paprika½ tsp, smoked
sea salt¼ tsp
pickled jalapeno peppers3 Tbsp, slices
WeightWatchers Reduced fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese¼ cup(s)
pico de gallo1 cup(s)
California (Hass) avocado⅓ item(s), diced
cooking spray5 spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Brush or spray flatbread with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, cumin, and paprika, then cut into approximately 11 chip shapes.
- Bake at 375°F for 2-3 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove from the oven.
- Spoon the peppers over the chips, then follow with the corn and the black beans.
- Next, sprinkle the cheese and the jalapeños over the nachos.
- Bake 5-6 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with pico de gallo and avocado. Serve immediately!