Very veggie nachos
WW Reduced fat shredded Mexican style blend cheese
Canned low sodium black beans
½ cup(s), drained and rinsed
Uncooked bell pepper(s)
1 cup(s), diced
Cooked frozen yellow corn
½ cup(s), thawed
½ tsp, smoked
Pickled jalapeno peppers
3 Tbsp, slices
Pico de gallo
California (Hass) avocado
⅓ item(s), without skin and seed, diced
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Brush or spray flatbread with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, cumin, and paprika, then cut into approximately 11 chip shapes.
- Bake at 375°F for 2-3 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove from the oven.
- Spoon the peppers over the chips, then follow with the corn and the black beans.
- Next, sprinkle the cheese and the jalapeños over the nachos.
- Bake 5-6 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with pico de gallo and avocado. Serve immediately!