Our Light Jalapeno String Cheese is giving this game day favorite a zesty and nutrition-filled makeover. It’s everything you love about nachos, with a SmartPoints value of just 5.
- 3 oz baked low fat tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free salsa, mild
- 3 oz no-salt-added canned drained black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 stick(s) Weight Watchers Light jalapeno string cheese, finely chopped
- 1/2 item(s), medium avocado, peeled, 1/2 inch diced
- 1/2 cup(s), shredded romaine lettuce
Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
Arrange tortilla chips in single layer on pan. Spoon salsa evenly over chips. Sprinkle with black beans and cheese.
Bake 10 minutes or until cheese browns. Sprinkle with avocado and shredded lettuce.
- Yields 4 oz. per serving. Brand of ingredients used may impact the nutritional information of this recipe resulting in a different SmartPoints value.