- 15 1/2 oz canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 10 oz chopped frozen spinach, thawed
- 3/4 cup(s) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) fat free egg substitute
- 1 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium uncooked onion(s), chopped
- 2 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), chopped
- 8 oz fresh mushroom(s), sliced
- 3 slice(s) reduced-calorie bread, torn in small pieces
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 350°F. Line 9 x 9-inch pan with aluminum foil. In bowl combine beans, spinach, ricotta, egg substitute, salt and pepper.
In nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add onion, garlic and mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are almost dry and begin to brown, 10 minutes. Add to bean mixture. Spoon into pan and even out top.
Sprinkle bread over mixture; top with cheese. Bake until bread is toasted and spinach is warmed through, 25 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.