Turkey Cutlets with Corn Salad
- Total Time
frozen corn kernels2 cup(s), fresh
green pepper(s)1 medium, diced
fresh tomato(es)1 medium, diced
uncooked scallion(s)2 medium, thinly sliced
jalapeño pepper(s)1 medium, seeded and minced
cilantro2 Tbsp, chopped
fresh lime juice2 Tbsp
table salt¾ tsp
uncooked boneless skinless turkey breast1 pound(s), 4 1/4-pound cutlets
black pepper¼ tsp
cayenne pepper⅛ tsp
canola oil2 tsp
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Pat corn dry with paper towels. Spread corn on baking sheet and roast, stirring twice, until lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Transfer to medium bowl and let cool slightly.
- Add bell pepper, tomato, scallions, jalapeno, lime juice, cilantro, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to corn and stir to combine.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle turkey with black pepper, cayenne, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey and cook, turning once, until browned and no longer pink in center, 6–8 minutes. Serve turkey with corn salad and lime wedges.
- Per serving: 1 turkey cutlet and 1 cup salad