Turkey and cheddar burgers
- Total Time
You will be amazed at how tender, juicy, and flavorful these turkey burgers are: grated cheddar cheese, zucchini, and minced onion mixed in help keep it moist.
uncooked ground turkey breast1 pound(s), lean
uncooked zucchini1 small, shredded
WeightWatchers Reduced Fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese½ cup(s)
uncooked red onion(s)¼ cup(s), sliced, minced
table salt¾ tsp
black pepper½ tsp, freshly ground
reduced calorie mayonnaise¼ cup(s)
lettuce4 leaf/leaves, large
fresh tomato(es)4 slice(s)
mixed grain hamburger roll(s)4 item(s), or whole-wheat buns, split and toasted
- Heat a nonstick ridged grill pan over medium-low heat.
- Combine the turkey, zucchini, cheese, onion, salt, and pepper in a bowl until blended. Shape into four patties.
- Grill the patties until browned on the outside and no longer pink in the center, about 7 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the ketchup and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Layer the lettuce, burgers, and tomato slices on the bottoms of the hamburger buns. Top with the ketchup mixture, then the bun tops.