Turkey and cheddar burgers
uncooked extra lean ground turkey breast
1 pound(s), lean
1 small, shredded
Weight Watchers Reduced-fat Mexican style shredded cheese
uncooked red onion(s)
¼ cup(s), sliced, minced
½ tsp, freshly ground
reduced calorie mayonnaise
4 leaf/leaves, large
mixed grain hamburger roll(s)
4 item(s), or whole-wheat buns, split and toasted
- Heat a nonstick ridged grill pan over medium-low heat.
- Combine the turkey, zucchini, cheese, onion, salt, and pepper in a bowl until blended. Shape into four patties.
- Grill the patties until browned on the outside and no longer pink in the center, about 7 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the ketchup and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Layer the lettuce, burgers, and tomato slices on the bottoms of the hamburger buns. Top with the ketchup mixture, then the bun tops.