- 12 oz uncooked egg noodles
- 12 oz water-packed tuna fish drained
- 2 cup(s) button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup(s) frozen green peas, thawed
- 16 oz fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 tsp table salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced-fat shredded Monterey Jack cheese, or reduced-fat Swiss cheese
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Cook noodles according to package directions without added fat or salt; drain and transfer to a large bowl. Fold in tuna, mushrooms and peas.
Whisk sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, parsley, salt and pepper together in a separate bowl; fold into noodle mixture. Transfer to a 4-quart casserole dish; top with cheese. Bake until top is golden and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Yields about 1 cup per serving.
This recipe is part of our Cook Once, Eat All Week series. To learn more about this month's theme: make ahead pasta bakes and casseroles, click here.