Overnight oats are a perfect use for frozen fruit. The fruit defrosts in the fridge and its liquid helps make the oats creamy.
- 1/3 cup(s) uncooked old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup(s) unsweetened refrigerated coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp ginger root, minced
- 1 cup(s) unsweetened frozen mango chunks
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 pinch pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pinch table salt
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
Combine all ingredients, except coconut flakes, in a medium jar or large glass; stir, cover and refrigerate overnight. Garish with coconut; serve.
Makes 1 serving.