The spiciness of harissa varies greatly from brand to brand. If one’s too spicy for your taste, try a different brand.
- 2 medium sweet red pepper(s), thickly sliced
- 2 medium orange bell pepper, thickly sliced
- 2 medium yellow pepper(s), thickly sliced
- 1 large uncooked red onion(s), cut into wedges
- 6 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp harissa paste, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint leaves, chopped
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
Place peppers and onions in a large bowl and lightly coat with cooking spray; toss with salt, cumin, coriander and pepper. Spread evenly across prepared pans; roast 20 minutes. Stir peppers and onions, and switch pan positions in oven; roast until browned on edges, 20 minutes. Spoon into serving bowl; toss with harissa and garnish with mint.
Serving size: ¾ c