Tortilla Chip–Crusted Chicken Tenders with Honey Mustard
Baked low fat tortilla chips
Fresh boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
1 pound(s), about 8 tenders
1 large egg(s), lightly beaten
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
1 pinch(es), optional
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a food processor or mini food processor, pulse the chips until finely chopped. Pour into a pie plate or shallow dish and stir in the garlic powder and cumin.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken and egg and toss well to coat. One at a time, remove the chicken from the egg, allowing the excess to drain off. Dredge in the crushed chips, pressing gently to adhere, and arrange on the prepared baking sheet. Spray the chicken with cooking spray. Bake until the chicken is cooked through and the breading is lightly browned, about 15 minutes (an instant-read thermometer inserted into the chicken should register 165°F).
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mustard, honey, and cayenne, if desired. Serve the sauce with the chicken.
- Serving size: 2 chicken tenders and about 2 tbsp sauce