Thai shrimp in green curry sauce
Dry rice noodles
5 oz, thin variety
Uncooked bell pepper(s)
1 item(s), small, 1 large, red, thinly sliced
1 medium, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
1 pound(s), large, peeled and deveined
Light unsweetened coconut milk
13 fl oz, (low-fat)
Green curry paste
6 medium, thinly sliced
⅓ cup(s), chopped fresh
½ item(s), cut into 4 wedges
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and zucchini and cook, stirring often, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Add shrimp, coconut milk, water, fish sauce, curry paste, and honey and bring to boil.
- Stir in scallions. Cook just until shrimp are opaque in center, 1–2 minutes.
- Divide noodles evenly among 4 bowls. Ladle soup evenly over noodles and sprinkle with basil. Serve with lime wedges.
- Per serving: 1 1/4 cups soup and 1/2 cup noodles