Thai Shrimp in Green Curry Sauce
- Total Time
dry rice noodles5 oz, thin variety
canola oil1 tsp
uncooked bell pepper(s)1 item(s), small, 1 large, red, thinly sliced
uncooked zucchini1 medium, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
uncooked shrimp1 pound(s), large, peeled and deveined
light unsweetened coconut milk13 fl oz, (low-fat)
fish sauce2 Tbsp
green curry paste1 Tbsp
uncooked scallion(s)6 medium, thinly sliced
basil⅓ cup(s), chopped fresh
fresh lime(s)½ item(s), cut into 4 wedges
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and zucchini and cook, stirring often, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Add shrimp, coconut milk, water, fish sauce, curry paste, and honey and bring to boil.
- Stir in scallions. Cook just until shrimp are opaque in center, 1–2 minutes.
- Divide noodles evenly among 4 bowls. Ladle soup evenly over noodles and sprinkle with basil. Serve with lime wedges.
- Per serving: 1 1/4 cups soup and 1/2 cup noodles