Thai shrimp and noodle salad
Fresh lime juice
Low sodium soy sauce
2 tsp, (garlic)
1 pound(s), medium, peeled and deveined
Packaged rice noodles
2 oz, stick noodles
½ medium, cut into matchstick strips
2 Tbsp, chopped
- To make dressing, whisk together lime juice, soy sauce, chili-garlic sauce, sugar, and oil in small bowl.
- Place shrimp in large bowl. Add 1 tablespoon dressing and toss to coat.
- Meanwhile, prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
- Add noodles, cucumber, carrots, mint, and remaining dressing to shrimp and toss to coat.
- Serving size: about 1 1/2 cups