Thai Shrimp and Noodle Salad
- Total Time
fresh lime juice2 Tbsp
low sodium soy sauce1 ½ Tbsp
chili sauce2 tsp, (garlic)
canola oil1 tsp
cooked shrimp1 pound(s), medium, peeled and deveined
packaged rice noodles2 oz, stick noodles
English cucumber(s)½ medium, cut into matchstick strips
shredded carrot(s)1 cup(s)
mint leaves2 Tbsp, chopped
- To make dressing, whisk together lime juice, soy sauce, chili-garlic sauce, sugar, and oil in small bowl.
- Place shrimp in large bowl. Add 1 tablespoon dressing and toss to coat.
- Meanwhile, prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
- Add noodles, cucumber, carrots, mint, and remaining dressing to shrimp and toss to coat.
- Serving size: about 1 1/2 cups