Thai Peanut Noodle and Veggie Salad
Powdered peanut butter
2 Tbsp, warm
Rice wine vinegar
½ tsp, fresh
Cooked rice noodles
⅓ cup(s), seeded, thin sliced
Sweet red pepper(s)
⅓ cup(s), thin sliced
¼ cup(s), additional for garnish
Fresh mint leaves
2 Tbsp, additional for garnish
2 Tbsp, chopped, additional for garnish
1 Tbsp, minced
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
- To make dressing: Combine powdered peanut butter and water until smooth.
- Whisk in remaining ingredients and keep chilled until ready to serve.
- When ready to eat, combine all salad ingredients and toss well with dressing.
- Cook chicken according to package instructions. Cut chicken into slices and toss into salad.
- Serve salad topped with additional mint, cilantro, and scallion.