Skip the takeout and try our veggie-packed, Thai-inspired salad instead! It’s super flavorful and simple to make.
- 3 Tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp water, warm
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp minced ginger, fresh
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 7 oz Weight Watchers Skinny Pasta Konjac noodles, noodle shape (WW endorsed)
- 1/3 cup(s) shredded carrot(s)
- 1/3 cup(s) cucumber(s), seeded, thin sliced
- 1/3 cup(s) sweet red pepper(s), thin sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, additional for garnish
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint leaves, additional for garnish
- 2 Tbsp uncooked scallion(s), chopped, additional for garnish
- 1 Tbsp jalapeño pepper(s), minced
- 3 oz uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
To make dressing: Combine powdered peanut butter and water until smooth.
Whisk in remaining ingredients and keep chilled until ready to serve.
When ready to eat, combine all salad ingredients and toss well with dressing.
Cook chicken according to package instructions. Cut chicken into slices and toss into salad.
Serve salad topped with additional mint, cilantro, and scallion.
- Serving size: 1 cup salad plus chicken breast