- Total Time
egg(s)1 item(s), beaten
Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread2 item(s)
cooking spray5 spray(s)
store-bought marshmallow creme1 Tbsp
banana(s)½ medium, sliced and divided
mini semisweet chocolate chips2 Tbsp
salted creamy peanut butter1 Tbsp
strawberries4 medium, sliced
aerosol whipped cream2 Tbsp
fudge-type chocolate syrup1 tsp
- Whisk egg in a small bowl, then brush edges of one flatbread with egg wash.
- Spray a large frying pan with cooking spray; heat over medium to low heat.
- Spread half of flatbread with marshmallow spread; then add half the banana slices and half the chocolate chips. Fold, pressing edges shut.
- Repeat the egg wash on the second flatbread. Spread it with peanut butter; top with strawberry and remaining banana slices and chocolate chips. Fold, pressing edges shut.
- Cook quesadillas in the pan, flipping after 5 minutes or until flatbreads are toasty and chocolate is melted.
- Remove from pan, and top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Cut into slices, and serve immediately.