Sweet potato risotto
Raw sweet potato(es)
4 large, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
1 cup(s), chopped
2 medium clove(s), minced
Uncooked arborio rice
½ cup(s), dry white
½ bunch(es), trimmed
1 Tbsp, chopped
Grated Parmesan cheese
Vegetable bouillon cube
2 cube(s), crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Microwave sweet potato until almost tender, about 4 minutes. Drain and place on baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden.
- Heat oil in a large pan and add onion, garlic and rice. Cook for 2 minutes and add wine.
- Stir in boiling water in 1-cup batches along with bouillon cubes. Stir until water is absorbed and rice is tender. Add extra water if necessary. The total cooking time should be about 35 minutes.
- Stir in arugula, cream and sweet potatoes and heat through.
- Sprinkle with chives and cheese.