Sweet Potato and Squash Bake
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1/2 pound(s) uncooked sweet potato(es), peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 pound(s) uncooked acorn squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 Tbsp unpacked brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Place sweet potatoes and squash in prepared pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; toss to coat mixture well.
- Bake, covered with aluminum foil, for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.