- 4 cup(s) cooked green cabbage, Napa, shredded*
- 1 1/2 cup(s) uncooked jicama, peeled and shredded**
- 1 cup(s) fresh radish(es), shredded**
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- Toss the cabbage, jicama and radishes in a salad bowl.
- Add the lime juice, vinegar, sesame oil, cumin and salt. Toss well to serve. Yields about 1 cup per serving.
*To shred the cabbage, slice it lengthwise through the root; place it cut-side down on a cutting board, slice off the root and discard it, and continue to thinly slice the cabbage, separating the strips as you go. **To shred the jicama and radishes, pass them through the large holes of a box grater. If making this recipe in advance, store it, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, omitting the salt; add it just before serving.