- 1 3/4 cup(s) fat free chicken broth
- 1 rib(s), small uncooked celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked carrot(s), matchsticks
- 2 Tbsp uncooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked sugar snap peas, halved
- 1/2 cup(s) cooked shredded chicken breast
- 3 Tbsp dill, fresh, chopped
Bring broth to a boil in small saucepan over high heat. Add celery, carrots and quinoa; cover and simmer over medium-low heat, 10 minutes.
Add sugar snap peas and chicken; cover and simmer until vegetables and quinoa are tender, 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in dill. Season with salt, pepper and a squeeze of lemon, if desired.
Makes 1 serving.