Spicy Pork Taco Pizzas
½ cup(s), warm (105-115°F)
1 Tbsp, warm (105-115°F)
Fat free sour cream
Fresh lime juice
1 Tbsp, fresh, chopped
Uncooked lean pork tenderloin
½ pound(s), trimmed of all visible fat, and cut into thin strips
Frozen corn kernels
Fat free salsa
½ cup(s), mild, thick-and-chunky variety
Weight Watchers Reduced-fat Mexican style shredded cheese
3 cup(s), chopped, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 250°F. Combine the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt in a food processor. With the machine running, add the water and oil. Pulse until the dough forms a ball, about 1 minute. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the sour cream, lime juice, and cilantro in a small bowl; whisk to blend and set aside. Toss the pork, cumin, chili powder, and cayenne in a bowl; set aside.
- Divide the dough into 6 pieces. Sprinkle a work surface lightly with flour. With a floured rolling pin, roll each piece of dough into a 5 1/2-inch circle. Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add one circle; cook until lightly browned, 30–60 seconds on each side. Transfer the circle to a large nonstick baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining 5 dough circles. Place in the oven to keep warm.
- Return the skillet to the heat. Add the pork mixture and corn; stir-fry until the pork is cooked through, 2–3 minutes. Stir in the salsa.
- To assemble, spoon the pork mixture onto the 6 crusts to cover half, sprinkle evenly with the cheese and lettuce, then drizzle each with a scant tablespoon of the sour cream mixture. Fold and eat like a taco. Yields 1 taco per serving.