- 1 1/2 pound(s) uncooked ground turkey breast
- 1 cup(s) uncooked quick oats
- 2 large egg white(s)
- 1 large uncooked onion(s), finely chopped
- 1 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/4 cup(s) barbecue sauce
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Combine all ingredients, except barbecue sauce, in a medium-size bowl; mix well.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Shape meatball mixture into sixty 1-inch balls; place on baking sheet.
Bake at 350ºF until cooked through, about 25 minutes. Transfer meatballs to a chafing dish or crockpot to keep warm.
Meanwhile, heat barbecue sauce over medium-high heat until hot. Pour sauce over cooked meatballs, toss gently and serve. Yields 2 meatballs per serving.