- Preheat broiler. Spray large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray
- Stir together cumin, salt, ancho chile powder, paprika, cinnamon, and pepper in small bowl. Rub steak with 1 teaspoon oil and 1 tablespoon spice mixture.
- Combine onions, bell peppers, and zucchini in large bowl. Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil and remaining spice mixture and toss to coat. Spread vegetables in single layer in prepared baking pan and broil 5 inches from heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and crisp-tender, 15–20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and cook, turning once, until instant-read thermometer inserted into side of steak registers 145°F, about 10 minutes. Transfer steak to cutting board and let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut steak across grain into 16 slices and divide evenly among 4 plates. Serve with vegetables.
- Per serving (4 slices steak and 1 cup vegetables)
Broiling vegetables is quicker than roasting them and is just as delicious. In our recipe the vegetables char lightly under the broiler, giving them a complex, smoky flavor in just minutes.