Soy-Glazed Fish with Stir-Fried Spinach
Low sodium soy sauce
2 Tbsp, minced
2 Tbsp, chopped
2 medium clove(s), minced
1 Tbsp, peeled, fresh, minced
Dark sesame oil
Uncooked Pacific cod
24 oz, 4 (6-ounce) fillets
Fresh baby spinach
- Stir together soy sauce, scallions, cilantro, garlic, and ginger in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat 1½ tsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add fish; cook until fillets begin to brown, about 3 minutes. Carefully turn fish with a large spatula. Drizzle fish with soy-sauce mixture; cook just until opaque in center, about 3 minutes. (If sauce starts to stick to bottom of pan before fish is cooked, add a couple Tbsp water.)
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 1½ tsp oil in another large skillet; set over medium-high heat. Add spinach; cook, stirring constantly, just until spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Divide spinach evenly among 4 plates; top each with 1 fish fillet.
- Serving size: 1 fillet and 3/4 c spinach