Southwestern Slow Cooker Chicken and Potato Soup
- 3/4 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium uncooked sweet potato(es), peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large uncooked onion(s), chopped
- 29 oz canned diced tomatoes, salsa-style with chiles, undrained
- 14 1/2 oz fat free chicken broth
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen corn kernels, not thawed
- Mix all ingredients, except corn, in a 4-quart or larger slow cooker; cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours.
- Stir in corn and cover slow cooker; cook on high heat until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes more. Yields about 1 1/4 cups per serving.