Sea bass fillets with chorizo crumbs
2½ oz, cured Spanish, chopped
2½ slice(s), large, (about 2 1/2 oz) torn into small pieces
1 Tbsp, chopped
2 tsp, (about 1 lemon)
2 clove(s), 1 chopped and 1 sliced
Uncooked branzino (sea bass) fillet(s)
12 oz, cut into 4 pieces
Uncooked string beans
Sun-dried tomatoes (without oil)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In small skillet, cook chorizo over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until fat begins to render, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to food processor. Add bread, parsley, lemon zest, and chopped garlic. Pulse until fine breadcrumbs form.
- Arrange fish, skin-side down, on prepared baking sheet and top with chorizo crumbs, pressing so crumbs adhere. Bake until fish is cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium pot of boiling water, blanch green beans until just tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Coat medium skillet with nonstick spray and heat over medium. Add sliced garlic and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 2 minutes. Add green beans and tomatoes and cook, stirring often, until green beans are heated through and tomatoes soften, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve with fish.
- Serving size: 1 fillet and 1⁄4 of green beans