Scrambled Eggs and Cheese Pizza
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 16 oz frozen pizza crust dough, thawed
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cup(s) regular liquid egg substitute
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free skim milk
- 1/2 cup(s) low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 oz lean ham, diced
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Sprinkle flour onto a clean, flat surface and roll out pizza dough into a 13-inch circle; lay dough on a baking sheet or stone. Build up edges of dough to make a crust and then prick dough generously with tines of a fork; bake until light brown, about 15 minutes.
- While crust is baking, coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Beat egg substitute and milk together in a large bowl; pour into skillet and scramble.
- Placed scrambled eggs on pizza crust and sprinkle with cheese and ham; bake until cheese melts, about 5 minutes. Slice into 8 pieces and serve.