Scallops with Radish & Watermelon Salsa
1 cup(s), seedless, finely chopped
3 large, finely chopped
1 small, thinly sliced
Fresh mint leaves
1 Tbsp, chopped
1 small, seeded and finely chopped
Fresh lime juice
½ tsp, divided
½ pound(s), patted dry with paper towels
- In a medium bowl, combine the watermelon, radishes, scallion, mint, jalapeño, lime zest and juice, and ¼ tsp salt. Set the watermelon salsa aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the cumin, paprika, and remaining ¼ tsp salt. Sprinkle over both sides of the scallops.
- Coat a 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high. Add the scallops, spacing them apart, and cook for 3 minutes without moving them until the bottoms are browned. Turn the scallops over and cook until browned on the bottoms and just cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Divide the salsa between 2 plates. Top each plate with half the scallops. Serve with lime wedges to squeeze over the scallops.
- Serving size: about 6 scallops and ¾ cup salsa