Sautéed Chicken with Lemon-Caper Sauce
- Total Time
white all-purpose flour¼ cup(s)
black pepper¼ tsp
uncooked skinless boneless chicken thigh(s)20 oz, (4 5-oz. thighs), trimmed
olive oil2 tsp
reduced-sodium chicken broth1 cup(s)
fresh lemon juice2 Tbsp
capers1 ½ Tbsp, drained
fresh parsley1 Tbsp
- Combine flour and pepper on sheet of wax paper. Coat chicken with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken to skillet and cook, turning once, until browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Transfer to plate.
- Add broth to skillet and bring to boil, stirring to scrape up browned bits from bottom of pan. Cook until broth is reduced slightly, about 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, until chicken is heated through, about 2 minutes. Stir in lemon juice and capers. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Divide chicken evenly among 4 plates. Drizzle with sauce.
- Serving size: 1 chicken thigh and 1½ Tbsp sauce