Sautéed arugula & tomatoes with cheese & pine nuts
2 tsp, extra virgin
1 large clove(s), minced
10 oz, baby variety, 2 (5-ounce) containers
⅛ tsp, or to taste
⅛ tsp, freshly ground, or to taste
Soft goat cheese
2 oz, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- Cook pine nuts in a large, heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat tossing occasionally, until lightly toasted, about 2 minutes. Transfer nuts to a plate; set aside.
- Heat oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes; cook, tossing occasionally, until skins are lightly charred and start to split, pressing down with back of a spoon a few times, 6-10 minutes.
- Add garlic; cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds longer.
- Add arugula to tomato mixture; cook, tossing with tongs, just until wilted, about 1 minute. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss. Spoon arugula mixture into a serving bowl; sprinkle with cheese and pine nuts.
- Serving size: about 2/3 cup