- 4 tsp olive oil, extra-virgin, divided
- 8 cup(s) uncooked cauliflower, fresh, florets
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 2 cup(s) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
In a large, deep, 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower; cover and cook, stirring occasionally and adding a tablespoon or two of water if needed, until cauliflower is golden in spots and almost tender, about 6 to 8 minutes.
Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper; cook, stirring, until tomatoes soften and cauliflower is tender, about 3 minutes. Yields about 1 cup per serving.
- If you prefer your vegetables really browned, consider roasting this recipe instead.