Salmon cakes with dijon-herb sauce
Canned pink salmon
18 oz, wild, boneless, drained
Reduced calorie mayonnaise
3 medium, chopped
Whole wheat Panko breadcrumbs
1 item(s), large, lightly beaten
Fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp, chopped
Fresh mixed greens
- Place salmon in large bowl and crumble. Add mayonnaise, scallions, ¼ cup panko, egg white, salt, and pepper and stir to combine. With damp hands, shape mixture into 4 patties. Put remaining ¼ cup panko on sheet of wax paper; coat patties with panko.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add patties and cook, carefully turning once, until crisp and golden, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make sauce, whisk together remaining 1 tablespoon oil, lemon juice, mustard, and chives in small bowl.
- Divide greens evenly among 4 plates. Top with salmon cakes and drizzle evenly with sauce.
- Serving size: 1 salmon cake, 1 cup greens, and 1 tablespoon sauce