Salmon Cakes with Dijon-Herb Sauce
- Total Time
canned pink salmon18 oz, wild, boneless, drained
reduced calorie mayonnaise3 Tbsp
uncooked scallion(s)3 medium, chopped
whole wheat Panko breadcrumbs½ cup(s)
egg white(s)1 item(s), large, lightly beaten
table salt¼ tsp
black pepper¼ tsp
olive oil4 tsp
fresh lemon juice1 ½ Tbsp
Dijon Mustard1 Tbsp
chives1 Tbsp, chopped
fresh mixed greens4 cup(s)
- Place salmon in large bowl and crumble. Add mayonnaise, scallions, ¼ cup panko, egg white, salt, and pepper and stir to combine. With damp hands, shape mixture into 4 patties. Put remaining ¼ cup panko on sheet of wax paper; coat patties with panko.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add patties and cook, carefully turning once, until crisp and golden, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make sauce, whisk together remaining 1 tablespoon oil, lemon juice, mustard, and chives in small bowl.
- Divide greens evenly among 4 plates. Top with salmon cakes and drizzle evenly with sauce.
- Serving size: 1 salmon cake, 1 cup greens, and 1 tablespoon sauce