Roasted vegetable lasagna
3 medium, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
Sweet red pepper(s)
3 medium, chopped
4 small, plum, seeded and chopped
4 medium clove(s), peeled and chopped
1 tsp, or more to taste
¼ tsp, or more to taste
Uncooked lasagna noodles
9 item(s), cooked and drained
Grated Parmesan cheese
Part-skim mozzarella cheese
¾ cup(s), shredded
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In roasting pan, combine vegetables and garlic with olive oil. Bake until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Place half of vegetables, salt and pepper, and 1/2 cup water in food processor and process until smooth.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of vegetable purée into bottom of a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
- Place three noodles over purée. Top with 1/2 cup of purée, 1/2 of remaining vegetables, 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers and then top with remaining 3 noodles, purée and cheese.
- Bake until bubbly, about 40 to 45 minutes. Slice into 6 pieces and serve.