- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Spread bell peppers and onion on prepared baking sheet to form single layer; sprinkle with ½ teaspoon of salt and 1⁄8 teaspoon of black pepper; lightly spray with olive oil nonstick spray. Roast until vegetables are lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Scatter zucchini and garlic on top of vegetables; spray zucchini with nonstick spray and roast until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook orzo according to package directions. Drain in colander and brieﬂy rinse under cool water. Drain again.
- To make dressing, whisk together lemon zest and juice, oil, oregano, and remaining 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper in serving bowl. Add orzo, roasted vegetables, and olives. Gently toss until mixed well. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Per serving: about 3/4 cup
Serve this salad on a bed of baby arugula or spinach for a dose of vitamins K, A, B2, B6, and C, as well as manganese, folate, magnesium, iron, copper, calcium, and potassium.