- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 pound(s) uncooked potato(es), cut into thick fries
Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray.
Combine all ingredients, except potatoes, in a mixing bowl; add potatoes and toss to coat. Place potatoes on prepared baking sheet and bake, turning occasionally, until potatoes are tender but crisp, about 25 to 30 minutes. Yields 1/4 of potatoes per serving.
- Change the flavor by using any fresh herbs you have on hand.