Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Spiced Blue Cheese Sauce
- 2 pound(s) uncooked lean trimmed sirloin beef
- 1/3 cup(s) Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup(s) light mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp store-bought horseradish
- 1 Tbsp blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cup(s) uncooked green snap beans, steamed
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Coat beef evenly with mustard and place in a baking pan lined with aluminum foil; roast for 35 minutes for medium doneness, or longer until desired degree of doneness.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl; chill until ready to serve.
- Slice tenderloin into 1-inch thick slices and drizzle with blue cheese sauce. Yields about 4 ounces of beef, 2 tablespoons of sauce and 1 cup of green beans per serving.