Red Curry Chicken Pizza
- Total Time
Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread1 item(s)
chicken breast, grilled, skinless, boneless3 oz
light unsweetened coconut milk¼ cup(s)
panang curry paste1 tsp
shredded fat free mozzarella cheese½ cup(s)
peanuts1 Tbsp, crushed
shredded red cabbage¼ cup(s)
uncooked scallion(s)¼ cup(s), chopped
cilantro¼ cup(s), chopped, or mint
sweet red pepper(s)¼ cup(s), chopped
shredded carrot(s)¼ cup(s)
- In a small bowl, combine the coconut milk and the curry paste and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for two minutes, then remove from the oven.
- Spread the curry sauce evenly over the flatbread, then arrange the chicken and scallions on the flatbread.
- Next, scatter the shredded mozzarella over the flatbread and bake at 375°F for four minutes.
- Remove from the oven, top with all remaining fresh herbs, vegetables, and the peanuts, and serve immediately.
- Grilling method: Preheat grill to 375°F. Pre-bake the flatbread on the grill for 2 minutes. Remove flatbread from grill. Assemble flatbread ingredients according to the recipe, then return the flatbread to grill. Close Lid. Grill for 4 minutes or until the cheese melts.