- 1 medium uncooked onion(s), thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 pound(s) uncooked lean flank steak, cut into 8 thin slices
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 item(s) mixed grain hamburger roll(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Weight Watchers Cheese, cheddar, shredded, low fat
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat a large, nonstick skillet with olive oil cooking spray and set pan over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add onion and sugar and sauté until tender and golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove onion from pan; set aside.
Add steak to skillet and sauté until browned and cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Add Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and cook until liquid is absorbed.
Slice rolls in half. Divide steak evenly between rolls and top with onion and cheese. Wrap in foil, transfer to oven and bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes.