- 1/4 cup(s) fat free egg substitute
- 1/4 cup(s) matzo meal
- 1/2 small uncooked onion(s), chopped
- 1 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 3 large uncooked potato(es)
- 1 large uncooked sweet potato(es)
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray, or enough to coat baking sheet and pancakes
- Heat oven to 500°F. In large bowl combine egg substitute, matzo meal, onion, salt and pepper.
- In food processor, grate potatoes through feed tube. Squeeze out any excess moisture. Combine with egg mixture. (Note: Do not grate potatoes ahead of time.)
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Place twelve 1/4 cups of pancake mixture on sheet; coat with cooking spray. Bake until pancakes are crisp, 30 minutes, turning over after 15 minutes.