Potato and turkey saute
2 pound(s), red, scrubbed and sliced
Uncooked boneless skinless turkey breast
10 oz, cut into thin strips
2 medium, very thinly sliced
2 tsp, chopped
1 Tbsp, or four sprigs
- Boil potatoes with 1/4 teaspoons of salt until just tender, about 5 minutes. Pour off water.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a nonstick skillet.
- Add turkey and remaining 1/2 tsp of salt and sauté until turkey is no longer pink. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in skillet.
- Add onions, rosemary, pepper and sugar and sauté until onions are softened.
- Add potatoes and cook, stirring gently, until browned and very tender.
- Return turkey to skillet and heat through. Serve, garnished with rosemary sprigs.