- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 3 large egg(s)
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- 1 Tbsp salted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup(s) dark corn syrup
- 2/3 cup(s) dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 24 halves unsalted pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Place twelve 3-ounce ramekins in a shallow baking pan or on a rimmed cookie sheet for easy handling; coat ramekins with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs with salt. Add melted butter, corn syrup, sugar and vanilla; beat well. Blend in chopped pecans and then spoon batter half way up ramekins; gently place 2 pecan halves on top of each ramekin.
- Bake for about 17 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350ºF and bake until a knife or toothpick inserted in center of a ramekin comes out clean, about 15 to 20 minutes more. Remove from oven and allow to cool; serve in ramekins with a spoon, either warm or cold. Yields 1 per serving.