Parsley and Lemon Crumb-Coated Cod
- 1 slice(s) white bread
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley, fresh, leaves
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 1/4 pound(s) uncooked lingcod fillet(s), or other cod, four 5 oz pieces
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 cup(s) uncooked broccoli, steamed
- Preheat broiler.
- Pulse bread, parsley and zest in a food processor until fine crumbs are formed. Place fish in a small pan; drizzle with lemon juice, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and pat with bread crumbs.
- Broil fish until cooked through and opaque, about 10 minutes. Serve with broccoli. Yields about 3 ounces of fish and 1 cup of broccoli per serving.