- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 3 Tbsp dry roasted salted macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) dried plain breadcrumbs, panko (Japanese variety)
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, or cilantro, fresh, minced
- 3/4 tsp table salt, divided
- 1 pound(s) uncooked Mahi mahi fillet(s), without skin
- 1 large egg white(s), whipped to soft peaks
Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a baking pan with cooking spray; place pan in oven to heat.
Place nuts, panko, parsley (or cilantro) and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a mini chopper or blender; process until combined. Pour crumbs into a shallow bowl or plate; set aside.
Place fish on a plate; rub 1/2 teaspoon salt all over fish. Dip fish into egg white; turn to coat. Next, dip fish into nut mixture; turn to coat.
Remove pan from oven and place fish on pan. Roast until center of fish is no longer translucent, about 10 to 12 minutes. Serve immediately. Yields about 4 ounces fish per serving.
- Garnish with salt and pepper if desired. *Could affect SmartPoints value.