Mustard-glazed chicken salad with mango and lime
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
1 pound(s), tenders
Plain fat free yogurt
¾ tsp, grated
Fresh lime juice
1 head(s), small, or 2 heads baby romaine (Little Gem) lettuce, leaves torn
1 head(s), small, small, radicchio variety, leaves torn
1 item(s), peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
- Preheat broiler. Line broiler rack with foil; spray foil with nonstick spray.
- Arrange chicken on foil in single layer. Stir together mustard, curry powder, chutney, oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the pepper in small bowl. Brush mixture over chicken. Broil 5 inches from heat until chicken is cooked through, about 8 minutes (do not turn).
- Meanwhile, to make dressing, stir together yogurt, 1/2 teaspoon lime zest, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in small bowl. Set aside.
- Arrange lettuce and radicchio in large shallow bowl. Add 1/2 cup dressing and toss to coat. Top with mango, drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice, and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon lime zest. Top with chicken. Serve with remaining dressing.
- Per serving: 3 ounces chicken, about 2 cups salad, and 1/4 cup dressing