- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 pound(s) uncooked 93% lean ground beef
- 1 cup(s) uncooked onion(s), yellow, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp ginger root, fresh, minced
- 2 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 2 cup(s) uncooked bok choy, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper(s), thinly sliced
- 2 cup(s) button mushrooms, thinly sliced (about 10 mushrooms)
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 8 leaf/leaves bibb lettuce
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set pan over medium-high heat. Add beef, onion, ginger and garlic; cook until beef is browned and onion is soft, breaking up meat as it cooks, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Add bok choy, pepper, mushrooms and soy sauce; cook, stirring occasionally, until bok choy is wilted and pepper is tender-crisp, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Spoon about 1/2 cup of beef mixture into each lettuce leaf. Yields 2 filled leaves per serving. Serve with extra soy sauce if desired (could affect POINTS values).
- Like this recipe? Share it! (The icons at the top make it easy.)