- 10 oz fresh mixed baby greens
- 15 1/2 oz chickpeas (15 oz), rinsed and drained
- 10 medium fresh cherry tomato(es), halved
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked onion(s), red, diced
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp fresh tarragon, minced
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
In a large bowl, combine greens, beans, tomatoes and onion.
In a separate bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients for dressing. Pour over salad and toss well before serving. Yields about 2 1/2 cups per serving.