Miso-Rubbed Roast Chicken with Roasted Bok Choy
Low sodium soy sauce
1 clove(s), small, finely chopped
Toasted sesame oil
Uncooked bone in skinless chicken thigh(s)
12 oz, 2 (6-oz) thighs
Baby bok choy
2 head(s), (about 8 oz total), halved lengthwise
Unsalted toasted sesame seeds
2 Tbsp, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk the miso, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and oil. Pat the chicken dry and arrange on the prepared pan. Brush the miso on the chicken and coat with cooking spray.
- Roast the chicken for 15 minutes. Add the bok choy to the pan. Coat the bok choy with cooking spray and season with the salt and black pepper.
- Roast until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and the bok choy stems are crisp-tender, about 15 minutes. Divide between 2 plates. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and scallions.
- Serving size: 1 chicken thigh, 2 baby bok choy halves, ½ tsp sesame seeds, and 1 tbsp scallions