- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1/2 pound(s) uncooked lean ground beef
- 1/2 pound(s) uncooked ground turkey breast
- 2 large egg white(s)
- 2 oz cornbread stuffing dry mix, (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium uncooked onion(s), chopped
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 4 oz canned green chili peppers, diced
- 8 oz canned enchilada sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a broiler pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix beef, turkey, egg whites, stuffing mix, onion, chili powder, cumin, chilies and half of enchilada sauce together. Shape into an oval with your hands and place on prepared broiler pan.
- Cook for 1 hour, top with remaining enchilada sauce and bake for 5 minutes more. Slice into 6 pieces and serve.