Mexican Breakfast Burritos
- Total Time
These babies are wrapped individually in foil so they’re warm and ready to go, no matter the size of your crowd.
reduced-fat sour cream6 Tbsp
fat free salsa6 Tbsp
cooking spray2 spray(s)
uncooked onion(s)½ medium, chopped
poblano chile1 medium, chopped
kosher salt¾ tsp
ground cumin1 tsp
cayenne pepper1 pinch
whole wheat tortilla(s)6 medium
WeightWatchers Reduced fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese¾ cup(s)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and salsa; set aside.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; set over medium-high heat. Add onion and pepper to skillet and sauté until slightly softened, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together eggs, salt, cumin and cayenne; pour into skillet after vegetables are softened. Scramble mixture until cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Place a tortilla on a square of aluminum foil big enough to wrap tortilla in when rolled up; spoon about 1/2 cup egg mixture down center of tortilla. Top with 2 tablespoons each salsa mixture and cheese; fold up burrito-style and wrap tightly with foil. Place on a baking sheet and repeat with remaining ingredients. Bake until heated through, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Yields 1 burrito per serving.