Make sure your lettuce leaves aren't torn or the filling could fall out - and use the largest leaves of the bunch.
- 3 oz canned chunk white tuna in water, drained
- 3 Tbsp roasted red peppers (packed in water), patted dry, chopped
- 2 Tbsp, chopped uncooked red onion(s), chopped
- 3 medium olive(s), Kalamata, pitted
- 1 Tbsp reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1 pinch table salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 leaf/leaves boston lettuce
- 1/8 item(s) lemon(s)
Combine tuna, roasted peppers, onion, olives and mayonnaise in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper. Divide tuna salad among lettuce leaves; squeeze lemon juice over top.
Makes 1 serving (2 filled leaves).