Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
1½ pound(s), halves
Fat free chicken broth
¾ cup(s), reduced-sodium
⅓ fl oz, dry Marsala
2 tsp, chopped
Fresh lemon juice
8 oz, sliced
1 Tbsp, chopped
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1⁄4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Cut into 2-inch pieces.
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken; seal and shake to coat.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
- Combine broth and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Coat pan with cooking spray. Add mushrooms; sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Add broth mixture; bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly. Stir in butter. Spoon over chicken. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 4 ounces chicken and 1⁄3 cup sauce).